Hours and Fees
Our hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.30pm
We are closed for Statutory holidays and two weeks over the Christmas period. There is no charge for these times.
- Hourly Rate $ 6.50
- Daily Rate $ 55.00
- Maximum weekly rate $ 230.00
One-off Administration Fee
To supplement registration expenses we charge a one-off fee of $50 on enrollment.
20 FREE hours!
Did you know? Children aged three and four are eligible for up to 20 hours of funded care per week!
- The funding allows for a maximum of 6 hours per day
- There is an optional extra charge of $1/hour for children who receive 20 hours of funded ECE
- There are no daily, weekly or absence concessions for children on 20 hours of funded ECE
Work and Income Subsidies
You may be eligible for a NZ Work and Income Childcare Subsidy. Please get in touch if you would like to find out more, or contact WINZ www.workandincome.govt.nz
Important points to note:
- An invoice will be issued to you – please pay promptly.
- Automatic Payment, internet banking, cash, or cheques are accepted. No eftpos sorry.
- When your child is absent for sickness or without notice, full fees are charged.
- If you provide two weeks notice of an impending absence, a holding fee of 50% is charged. (N/A for those on 20 hours ECE.)
- If a child is away for more than three weeks, unfortunately the government funding ends and their space will not be held.
- Extra charges may be made for various trips throughout the year, for example gymnastic classes. These charges are on a 'pay as you go' basis.