Hours and Fees
Our hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.30pm
We are closed for Statutory holidays and during the Christmas period. There is no charge for these times.
- Final collection time for children is 5.30pm
- Negotiated hours to meet family needs
- A late fee of $20 per 15 minutes will be charged if a child is not collected by 5.30pm (see late fee details below)
OSCARS Before and After School Care Hours
Before school: 7.15am to 8.35am
After school: 3.00pm to 5.30pm
To find out more about the OSCAR Programme please click here.
- $40 Paid on enrolment (this includes a wet bag)
- $13 Additional cost for renewed pukapuka ako
- Hourly rate $7.50 + $3.10 per day
- 6 hours per day = $39.00 + $3.10 additional services*
- 7 hours per day = $45.50 + $3.10*
- 8 hours per day = $52.00 + $3.10*
- 9 hours per day = $58.50 + $3.10*
- 10 hours per day = $65.00 + $3.10*
*Additional services charge $3.10 daily for additional qualified staff; quality ratios, sun block and food.
Apply when children attending 5 days for 30 hours per week or more.
- 30 - 34 hours = $190.00 + $15.50 additional services
- 35 – 39 hours = $205.00 + $15.50
- 40 – 44 hours = $220.00 + $15.50
- 45 – 50 hours = $235.00 + $15.50
10% discount on above rates for two or more children attending the kindergarten from the same family.
20 Free Hours!
Did you know? Children aged three and four are eligible for up to 20 hours of funded care per week!
- These are free with $3.10 per day optional fee for additional services
- 3 & 4 year olds are required to attend a minimum of 7 hours per day
- Attestation form must be completed
- $6.50 per hour for every hour attended after 20 free
- A maximum of 6 hours free can be attested for per day
WINZ subsidies are available for children attending. Subsidies are based on gross combined income coming into the household. Information and application forms are available from the office. Parents / caregivers may choose to have WINZ subsidies rather than 20 ‘free’ hours or receive WINZ subsidy for hours above 20 ‘free’.
Regular fees will be charged if a child is absent from the kindergarten when sick or on holiday. A half retainer will only apply if the kindergarten has been given at least one weeks notice in writing (forms available from office) and the child will be absent for 5 consecutive booked days (not including weekends and public holidays).
To retain a child’s place they cannot be absent for more than 21 consecutive days including weekends and public holidays. Fees are not charged when the kindergarten is closed.
A late fee of $20.00 per 15 minutes will be charged if a child is not collected from the centre by 5.30pm and staff have not been notified of acceptable reason for delay. Please call us on (07) 576 4649 or 021 1101 697 as soon as possible if you are going to be late.